Thank you for visiting our website.
ABV (AirBorne Volleyball) is a developmental program that offers 3 levels of training:
( 1 ) Minis Program
K5, 1st & 2nd graders
( girls & boys welcome )
( 2 ) Developmental Program
3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th graders ( girls only )
* boys developmental starting in 2024.
( 3 ) Elite Junior High Program
7th & 8th graders ( girls only )
* boys programs coming in 2024
We welcome kids in our developmental programs who have had no prior training ensuring all kids that train with us are prepared for their school and club tryouts.
We will also be expanding our programs soon to include training for boys on all developmental levels K5 thru 8th grade.
We are the best developmental program in Montgomery County training since 2009. We are very passionate about what we do in the gym. Our coaches and staff feel very blessed to be developing the skills and volleyball IQ of the kids that come and train with us.
One of the greatest rewards that we see is that the kids develop a real love for the game of volleyball. We know that most of our kids will make their school team and many will go on to excel on the club & college level. We are very proud of EVERY athlete that we train- no matter if their goal is to just have fun or to one day play in the Olympics- AirBorne is a great place to start!!
At AirBorne we have 4 main goals:
1) Teach proper form of all skills: overhand serving-passing-setting and hitting.
2) Develop each child's volleyball IQ through practice, tournaments and on court instruction
3) Make every practice fun! Practice Hard- Play Hard- Win Big!
4) Give every athlete a great foundation & the tools they need to be successful in this sport
At the end of every practice at ABV the kids huddle and one will yell out "What are we?"...the team will shout back "CHAMPIONS!!"...and that's what these kids are...Champions.
We look forward to seeing you in the gym soon!
In His Courts-
Coach Linda Irvine
Owner / CEO